[Marketing] FOSSASIA Pitch

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 00:33:44 UTC 2016

On 03/10/2016 06:56 PM, Huiren Woo wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've read through the meeting logs and I'll apply for commops author
> privilege and move the post there.
>
> Thanks for reviewing! :)
>
> Best Regards,
> Woo Huiren

Hi Huiren! Thanks for reminding me that I forgot to get the meeting
minutes out too. :)

Yes, we came to the conclusion that your article would be a better fit
for the Community Blog based on length and general purpose. In addition,
if you could find a single picture to use for your article on the
CommBlog, that will be the last thing you "have to have" before the
article is greenlighted for publishing (just make sure it's licensed
under something we can use).

Thanks for putting this together! Once you move the post from the
Magazine, feel free to put it in the Trash.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com