[Marketing] [Magazine] Darktable article

James Bishop james at jamesbishop.ca
Tue Mar 22 14:41:44 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

After reviewing the GIMP article, I had the idea that I could write a
similar article for Darktable and was wondering if there was any
interest. I have a fair bit of experience in this area, having been a
professional/serious amateur photographer since 2007, and having used a
wide array of RAW editing software. As for the format, I can see several
possibilities:

1. A quick overview of the software.
2. Switching to Darktable from a certain popular proprietary option.
3. A series of articles looking at different aspects of Darktable
(library management, RAW editing, etc.).

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

James