[Marketing] Active Contributors Wiki Page

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 07:35:57 UTC 2016

On 03/23/2016 04:49 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> This page could use some love. If you're active, please add yourself. If
> you're not, please move yourself down or consider this a heads up that
> we'll be editing it shortly.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Contributors_to_the_marketing_group#Active_Contributors

Thanks for pointing this page out, Joe. I've added myself to the list.

Is this page in an obvious position anywhere on the wiki? I feel like
part of why it is a little outdated is because it's a little buried –
it's my first time ever seeing this page until now. Can we give it a
little more exposure on the main Marketing page perhaps?

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com