[Marketing] Review Requested: Updated Python Brochure

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 17:12:02 UTC 2016

As per ticket #219[1], I have updated the Fedora Python brochure to include
more current information. The updates are almost all around content, I left
the design elements pretty much alone.

I would like the group to examine the content and let me know if anything
is wrong or missing. If I could get feedback to me by 1200 EDT (1600 UTC)
Wednesday, March 30 (to allow for the upcoming US and EU holidays), that
would be great.

The pdfs are attached; my apologies for not attaching these files to the
ticket itself; there was a file size limit. Please let me know if posting
them somewhere else will be helpful.

Peace,
Brian

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/219