[Marketing] Gimp article update

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 21:41:57 UTC 2016

Sounds awesome!

Feel free to edit and update any sections! I just added some content in
those to make it clearer what i was envisioning would go in those.

Yeah, an extra couple sections at the end too (after the export step)
covering getting extenstions and brushes in fedora for gimp would be
awesome too.

cheers,
ryanlerch