[Marketing] F24 Release Announcement -- Now on Pagure

Remy DeCausemaker decause at redhat.com
Tue Mar 29 03:36:22 UTC 2016

On Mar 28, 2016 23:10, "Ryan Lerch" <rlerch at redhat.com> wrote:

> Do you think it would also be useful to create a fedora-marketing group,
and add this repo to it?

Yes, I wasn't sure how to use pagure groups when I created the repo, so I
added members manually, but groups would be preferable. +1

> also, are there any other ideas of content that we might host on pagure?
would it be worth making this repo called fedora-release-announcements,
rather than just a fedora-mktg catch all? or maybe spilitng this up is a
bad idea.

> cheers,
> ryanlerch

I know release announcements will be an ongoing and repeat item, so there
is a folder for those in there for sure. If we do find other content, then
we can add new folders in this repository as a general purpose resource. I
don't think having per content repos would provide more value than having
all the mktg issues and content in one spot. That's just like, my opinion
though, so I'm open to other suggestions.

Thanks Ryan,
--RemyD.