[Marketing] F24 Release Announcement -- Now on Pagure

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 29 12:28:38 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 07:47:53AM -0400, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> Erm. We've slipped by four weeks, right? :-) Maybe we want to change
> this. Sorry to point this out at the last minute.

It kind of depends on how you're counting. If we're going from the
ideal target, it's, like, 5 weeks. If we go from the initial proposed
schedule, that's been adjusted by 3 weeks. If you go by that adjusted
schedule set before alpha, there's been no additional delays due to the
alpha process itself.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>