[Marketing] [commops] [Magazine] Planning ahead for this Friday

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:21:00 UTC 2016

I don't think it's a young vs. old thing.

(1) April Fools Day doesn't translate everywhere, and we should be
seeking the widest possible international audience.

(2) Satire usually is about poking someone else in the eye, and that's
not good marketing.

(3) Your funny may be someone else's offense.  We should stick to
facts and features.

Let's leave this to other general and more snarky online venues,
please.

Paul