[Marketing] April Fool's Article

Fabio Alessandro Locati fabiolocati at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:51:16 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 11:22:14PM +1000, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> I agree with Paul on this, so a -1 from me too.

I'm not an April fool fan, so I would agree with you, but I've to admit
that it could be nice to have some buzz on Fedora.

I think that if we decide to do it, it should be absolutely not related
(or relating) to any other company/organization/brand that is not
Fedora. Also it would be nice to make it pretty clearly (at least if the
person does read the full article) that is an April fool.

Best,
Fabio
--
Fabio Alessandro Locati

PGP Fingerprint: B960 BE9D E7A8 FA12 273A  98BB 6D6A 29D6 709A 7851
https://keybase.io/fale