Fedora Board Meeting Minutes 2012-04-11

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:28:02 UTC 2012

Fedora Board Phone Meeting Minutes:: 2012-04-11

When: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 @ 18:30 UTC
Where: Phone Meeting

Invitees:
* Guillermo Gomez
* Jon Stanley
* Rudi Landmann
* Rex Dieter

Attendees:
* Christoph Wickert
* David Nalley
* Robyn Bergeron
* Peter Robinson
* Toshio Kuratomi
* Jaroslav Reznik (on Gobby only today)
* Jon Stanley (showed up a little later)

Regrets:
* none

Today's lucky secretary: Christoph Wickert

Today's goal reporting folks: Rudi Landmann, Rex Dieter
=======================================

* Announcements
none

* Quick updates on Rudi/Rex board member goals
none of them was present in the meeting

* Updates on trademark stuff

* Tickets/Actual Meat of Agenda

#117 Fedora on Launchpad.net: Page cannot be removed for technical
reasons but we can change the text. Toshio might be able to contact
somebody to update it once we provide something.

#95 Board's position on spins: Add Adam to CC and have him update the
ticket in order to figure out which questions still persist and need to
be addressed.

#102 Fedora QA as a sub-project: QA still needs to discuss it.

* Open floor
Naming suggestions for F18: Although we are late (elections should be
open soon) we still need to wait for some Red Hat-internal review.
Should be finished on Monday.

* Next meeting: 2012-04-18