FLTG Meeting March 20, 2012

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 10:37:40 UTC 2012

======================================
#fedora-fltg IRC for fltg (2012-03-20)
======================================

Participants:-
---------------
* asa
* apeter
* jassy
* mgiri
* ngoswami
* sweta

Meeting Log
-----------
<asa> _lastWeek
<asa> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-03-14
<asa> day is quite good, lot of bug filed and most of them are really
important
<asa> thanks to you all for help and make test day successful
<apeter> thats nice. Congrats to all for their effort and cooperation :)
<asa> _BugTriage_
<apeter> asa, bug list for the bugs filed on test day?
<asa> yes, link provide above
<apeter>
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?keywords=i18n&keywords_type=allwords&classification=Fedora&chfieldto=now&query_format=advanced&chfieldfrom=2012-03-14&version=17&product=Fedora
<asa> yes, it is
<apeter> ok
<asa> it include some bug reported later also
<apeter> alright
<asa> Bug Triage: We will do this week Triage includes: Find bug, update
if needinfo is there, or need to component update or any such information
<asa> Basci thing about bug triage, I will update after meeting
<apeter> okay asa
<asa> _NextWeek
<asa> depends upon Beta release, most probably next week
<asa> need to create installation test day page and let people input
<apeter> asa, I guess Beta release is on April 2nd right
<asa> apeter: yes, http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/17/Schedule
<apeter> so after the release we will have the Installation test day?
What about April 19th? A date I guess was discussed earlier?
<asa> but testing work finish before release, so for testing we can get
before that
<apeter> asa, you mean before April 2nd?
<asa> yes
<apeter> asa, any free slots available?
<asa> Live ISO will be ready almost week before, so we have time
<apeter> okay ... but any probable date?
<sweta> asa: I am not free in this week, some priority work is going on
and need to finished by this week.
<asa> sweta: no worries
<sweta> thanks asa
<asa> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_17_test_days - > o4Apr or 5Apr
<asa> :)
<apeter> but then already beta will be released by then right?
<asa>
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-08-31_L10n_I18n_Installation
<asa> this page need to update/create for i18n/l10n installation test day
<asa> yes
<apeter> okay
<asa> only issue is that we will have only a little time to fix as after
beta we have few build available, anyway it is anaconda, so can be
chances are there
<apeter> okay. so whats the date you suggest for Installation test day?
<asa> 03 or 04th apr should be ok
<asa> sorry 05
<apeter> asa, okay then lets keep it for 05 April
<asa> 5th is thursday (regular Test day, so will be better
<asa> apeter: yes:)
<apeter> :)
<asa> that is for today's meeting
<asa> anyother topic to discuss?
<apeter> okay so as sankarshan suggested we shall send the meeting
minutes to
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/meetingminutes and
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/ from this meeting
<apeter> asa, I have subscribed to
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/meetingminutes and will
send it
<asa> that is nice
<asa> thanks apeter
<apeter> but what about http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/ ? am not sure
about this
<apeter> no worries
<apeter> jassy, can help with meetbot I guess :)
<jassy> I tried on fuel-discuss but failed :(
<apeter> oh..
<jassy> need to contact fedora-infrastructure team
<asa> jassy: apeter: no worries,  we will move meeting for
#fedora-meeting channel and then it will be ok
<jassy> that's good
<apeter> oh ok. so for this time we will send the minutes to fltg and
meetingminutes then
<apeter> ok asa :)
<asa> yes

Thanking you