FLTG Meeting March 27, 2012

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Tue Mar 27 10:35:44 UTC 2012

======================================
#fedora-fltg IRC for fltg (2012-03-27)
======================================

Participants:-
---------------
* asa
* apeter
* jassy
* mgiri
* ngoswami
* shaiton
* sweta

Meeting Log
-----------
<apeter> yes... :)
<jassy> hi all
<apeter> hi guys :)
<asa> _This Week_
<asa> as  Installation i18n/l10n Testing is pending next week, we need to:
<asa> Create installation i18n/l01n Test Page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-08-31_L10n_I18n_Installation
<asa> - Update Test Day Page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_17_test_days
<asa> - Test ISO (beta) once with any language
<jassy> will do it tomolo
<asa> - communicate with l10n, i18n team regarding it
<apeter> asa, proposed date is April 5th (Thursday) right
<asa> Please Update Ticket http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/271
for installation test day on Apr 05,2012
<asa> yes
* apeter always have confusion with dates
<shaiton_> Hi there
<apeter> hi shaiton_, Kevin seeing you after long time :)
<shaiton_> yes I were away and then had some issue with the Alpha (which
runs in all my computers ^^)
<apeter> oh ok
<shaiton_> about the test matrix table, do we move to subsubsections
instead of table? (that would be easier to update)
<apeter> in subsections, how do we update?
<shaiton_> only by editing the current subsection (instead of the whole
table)
<shaiton_> (the markup source would be easier to read)
<asa> shaiton_: I think yet not done, but do you think it can be
implement with
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-08-31_L10n_I18n_Installation
in Fedora 17?
* jassy think we diverted from today's meeting
<shaiton_> asa: hum not really, that was more with the huge table that
we had
<shaiton_> sorry to be out of topic ;)
<jassy> shaiton_, no prob
<asa> shaiton_: we will discuss after meeting
<jassy> we will discuss it after meeting
<shaiton_> yep
<asa> please help todo part of installation test day
<asa> if no question, moving next_
<asa> _Next Week_
* ChanServ gives channel operator status to jassy
<sweta> asa: we will create test cases tomorrow
<asa> installation Test day Apr 05, 2012
<asa> sweta: thanks
* jassy has changed the topic to: Fedora Installation i18n/L10n Test
Day:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-08-31_L10n_I18n_Installation
<jassy> asa, is it confirmed
<jassy> means day
<asa> jassy: please put comment in ticket and add to Test day page
<asa> http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/271
<jassy> asa, ok
<asa> Next Week I will not be available for testing installation
* jassy has changed the topic to: Fedora Installation i18n/L10n Test
Day:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-08-31_L10n_I18n_Installation
for reference
<apeter> also create a similar page like
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-08-31_L10n_I18n_Installation
* apeter trying to create wiki page
* jassy is also going out next week
* shaiton_ will start a new dayjob…
<asa> any other task or agenda, other than this to discuss?
<asa> otherwise closing meeting...
<asa> 5
<asa> 4
<asa> 3