Logs for Fedora APAC Ambassadors meeting May 5 2012

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sat May 5 05:19:53 UTC 2012

Hello!

Meeting summary
---------------
* Ambassador Pinging  (tuanta, 04:00:29)
  * LINK:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2012-05-05#Agenda
    (dramsey, 04:03:14)

* Review *ACTION* items from the last meeting  (tuanta, 04:03:19)
  * FranciscoD is helping inode0 with the elections, so survey has been
    pushed back a little  (FranciscoD, 04:06:42)
  * Email has been sent out to all attendees to check status of FUDCon
    KL tickets, so 5 is also done ;)  (FranciscoD, 04:07:31)
  * bckurera will complete video and present at FUDCon KL  (FranciscoD,
    04:11:53)
  * fedora-india trac will be made read only within this week
    (FranciscoD, 04:12:11)

* APAC for FAmSCO (dramsey for you!)  (tuanta, 04:12:32)
  * fedora-india only has one active ticket at the moment  (FranciscoD,
    04:13:25)
  * The election questionnaire is open till May 8  (FranciscoD,
    04:14:35)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F18_elections_questionnaire
    (FranciscoD, 04:14:48)
  * It is important that we have a good set of questions to enable folks
    to vote for the right candidates  (FranciscoD, 04:15:09)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F18_elections_questionnaire
    (tuanta, 04:15:12)
  * LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=_BRv9wGf5pk   (dramsey,
    04:17:18)
  * all questions to be put on the wiki page  (FranciscoD, 04:17:38)

* Things need to be discussed face to face in FUDCon KL  (tuanta,
  04:18:29)
  * LINK:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/BoF_discussion#Discussion_Ideas
    (tuanta, 04:18:58)
  * ACTION: all add more details to the f2f meeting wiki

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/BoF_discussion#Discussion_Ideas
    before we go to KL  (tuanta, 04:35:23)
  * ACTION: FranciscoD put all guidelines on wiki and request mailing
    lists to go look  (FranciscoD, 04:40:22)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRCHowTo#Protocol
    (bckurera, 04:43:47)

* APAC Events and Status of F17 Release Parties (dramsey)  (tuanta,
  04:44:46)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F17_release_events   (dramsey,
    04:45:15)
  * LINK:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events#FY13_Q1_.28March_2012_-_May_2012.29_4
    (dramsey, 04:45:33)
  * If anyone needs design team help for events please ping me, ready to
    help !  (bckurera, 04:46:38)
  * ACTION: all we should update all upcoming F17 release parties onto
    wiki  (tuanta, 04:49:40)

* Review APAC trac tickets  (tuanta, 04:50:39)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/report/9   (tuanta,
    04:50:52)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/report/9   (bckurera,
    04:51:02)
  * ACTION: find out about commands for fedora-apac, something like
    .apacticket  (bckurera, 04:52:36)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/25   (bckurera,
    04:54:10)
  * ACTION: bckurera talk to inode0 after the meeting to get explained
    how to make .apacticket  (tuanta, 04:54:36)
  * AGREED: apac ticket #25  (tuanta, 04:59:53)
  * trac ticket #25 approved  (FranciscoD, 05:01:13)

* Open Floor  (tuanta, 05:01:52)
  * ACTION: FranciscoD send out logs to lists  (FranciscoD, 05:02:12)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2012-03#FY12
    (tuanta, 05:07:16)
  * please watch out for announcements on budget numbers  (FranciscoD,
    05:07:26)
  * maktrix requests that all APAC ambassadors should bring their polo
    and have a photo session with the Polo on.  (FranciscoD, 05:08:00)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Budget
    (bckurera, 05:08:54)
  * famsco is trying to develop a process for proper budget management,
    but it isn't adopted yet  (FranciscoD, 05:11:28)
  * ACTION: bckurera please update event page with reports  (FranciscoD,
    05:12:47)
  * ACTION: bckurera please send report to ambassadors-ml if not already
    done  (FranciscoD, 05:13:00)

Meeting ended at 05:14:30 UTC.

Action Items
  look
* all we should update all upcoming F17 release parties onto wiki
* find out about commands for fedora-apac, something like .apacticket
* bckurera talk to inode0 after the meeting to get explained how to make
  .apacticket
* FranciscoD send out logs to lists
* bckurera please update event page with reports
* bckurera please send report to ambassadors-ml if not already done

Action Items, by person
    go look
  * FranciscoD send out logs to lists
* inode0
  * bckurera talk to inode0 after the meeting to get explained how to
    make .apacticket
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * all add more details to the f2f meeting wiki

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/BoF_discussion#Discussion_Ideas
    before we go to KL
  * all we should update all upcoming F17 release parties onto wiki
  * find out about commands for fedora-apac, something like .apacticket

== Links to full logs ==

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-05-05/apac.2012-05-05-04.00.html
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-05-05/apac.2012-05-05-04.00.txt http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-05-05/apac.2012-05-05-04.00.log.html

--