Fedora Marketing team minutes - November 29

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 21:06:00 UTC 2012

Big thanks to everyone who joined us today. I hope to keep seeing you
(and everyone who wasn't able to make it today!) at more meetings.

General summary:

- bogomil is going to be organizing a team for the*"I am 18"* campaign.
Keep an eye out for an email from him about it.

- graphite6 (Sarah) and I will be trying to track down current owners of
*Fedora social media* accounts and organizing a team to put some life
into that.

- jreznik and graphite6 will be working on the *SOPs*. If you'd like to
participate, please do. There are many in this list that haven't
actually been written: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Marketing_SOPs

- Many of us will be working on creating some*new brochures* specific to
languages for use at events where they're appropriate. If you're
interested in participating, please send a message to the list with what
language you'd like to work on content for. We're aiming to have a first
draft of content for them by December 14.

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-11-29/fedora_marketing.2012-11-29-20.00.html

Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-11-29/fedora_marketing.2012-11-29-20.00.txt