2013-12-16 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Dec 20 04:58:02 UTC 2013

As always, minutes and IRC transcript available on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20131216

Next meeting is scheduled for 2013-12-23 at 1600 UTC in #fedora-meeting.
If you have topics you think we should bring up at the meeting, please
add them to the Wiki page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20131223. Thanks!

TOPIC: Previous meeting follow-up
	* "adamw to draft a new test case and matrix row for validating
	  cloud image checksums" - that was done[1]

TOPIC: Fedora 20 recap
	* Fedora 20 is signed off - thanks to all testers!
	* We dissected the then-known major bugs in the release
	* All major known bugs were documented at Common_F20_bugs[2]

TOPIC: Fedora 21 planning

	* Project-wide, planning is blocking on Fedora.next[3] until
	  the WGs report to FESCo in January; this makes QA planning
	  for Fedora 21 mostly impossible until then
	* FESCo has declared that Fedora 21 will not be released any
	  earlier than late August 2014 (may be later)

TOPIC: Open floor
N/A

Action items
	* adamw to push the sanity check proposal out, group seems to
	  approve
	* adamw to check F19 and F18 commonbugs for issues that should
	  be copied to F20

1. https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2013-December/119513.html
2. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F20_bugs
3. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora.next