2013-04-29 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon May 6 06:03:51 UTC 2013

As always, minutes and IRC transcript available on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130429

Next meeting is scheduled for 2013-05-06 at 1500 UTC in #fedora-meeting.
If you have topics you think we should bring up at the
meeting, please add them to the Wiki page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130506 . Thanks!

TOPIC: Previous meeting follow-up
        * adamw to complete Beta criteria update - this was done and
	  announced on the list, the page[1] is in the new format now
	* adamw to add iscsi test case back to the matrix - this was
	  done, and the test case made it to the matrices for Beta so
	  far

TOPIC: Fedora 19 Beta status/planning
        * It seemed like things were on track for Beta TC1

TOPIC: Test Days
        * Graphics Test Week went ahead and ran fine, numbers were a
	  little down but some useful results
	* Test_Day:2013-04-30_MariaDB[2] looked like it was ready to
	  go, but publicity was needed

TOPIC: Open floor
        * The new version of the blocker tracking webapp is now in
	  production[3] with blocker proposing functionality included
	* We were not sure whether a MATE spin was planned for Beta or
	  not

Action items
        * martix or adamw to write a Graphics Test Week recap email
	* tflink to do some promotion for the blocker bug proposal
	  webapp

1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_19_Beta_Release_Criteria
2. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2013-04-30_MariaDB
3. https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs