adamwill's meeting titled "Fedora QA meeting" ended in #fedora-meeting

notifications at fedoraproject.org notifications at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 20 16:05:06 UTC 2015

==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA meeting
==================================

Meeting started by adamw at 15:00:05 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-04-20/fedora-qa.2015-04-20-15.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (adamw, 15:00:13)

* Previous meeting follow-up  (adamw, 15:04:53)

* Fedora 22 Final test planning  (adamw, 15:06:53)
  * Beta release tomorrow  (adamw, 15:08:54)
  * https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/fedup-0.9.2-1.fc21 needs
    testing, ideally we should get it pushed stable by tomorrow (if it
    works)  (adamw, 15:10:27)
  * satellit is awesome  (adamw, 15:21:36)
  * LINK: https://github.com/lmacken/liveusb-creator/pull/18   (lmacken,
    15:24:26)
    underway, landing date uncertain, dev/testing help welcome:
    https://github.com/lmacken/liveusb-creator/pull/18  (adamw,
    15:28:04)
  * lmacken looking into why fedora-easy-karma is not working, but no
    success yet  (adamw, 15:30:25)

* Test Day status  (adamw, 15:31:49)
  * we had a couple of Test Days last week:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2015-04-14_ABRT and
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2015-04-16_Virtualization
    (adamw, 15:33:02)
  * pschindl reports that both test days were well-organized, both
    appear to have been well attended and a decent amount of testing
    done  (adamw, 15:38:44)
  * two more test days coming up this week, as part of the DNF testing
    series: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2015-04-21_FedUp and
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2015-04-23_SoftwareCenter_Apper
    (adamw, 15:40:59)
  * ACTION: adamw to complete fedup Test Day page  (adamw, 15:43:41)

* Open floor  (adamw, 15:47:25)
  * nirik would like feedback on the proposal for an 'urgent security
    fix' update process:
    https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2015-April/125890.html
    , https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5886  (adamw, 15:51:33)

Meeting ended at 15:58:22 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* adamw to complete fedup Test Day page

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* adamw
  * adamw to complete fedup Test Day page
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* adamw (82)
* lmacken (10)
* pschindl (9)
* satellit (8)
* tonghuix (6)
* nirik (4)
* zodbot (4)
* kparal (3)
* satellit_e (3)

Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

	https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-04-20/fedora-qa.2015-04-20-15.00.html

--
You received this message due to your preference settings at
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications/fmnmeetingminutes.id.fedoraproject.org/email/29368