adamwill's meeting titled "Fedora QA meeting" ended in #fedora-meeting

notifications at fedoraproject.org notifications at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 17 16:21:13 UTC 2015

==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA meeting
==================================

Meeting started by adamw at 15:03:48 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-08-17/fedora-qa.2015-08-17-15.03.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (adamw, 15:03:56)

* Previous meeting follow-up  (adamw, 15:06:47)
  * no actions from previous meeting  (adamw, 15:07:18)

* Flock outcomes  (adamw, 15:07:30)
  * LINK: http://sched.co/3rPn   (adamw, 15:19:36)
  * many Flock talks were recorded, but not sure if they were uploaded
    yet  (adamw, 15:20:41)
  * Bodhi 2.0 is planned to land this week and will require changes to
    blockerbugs and libtaskotron  (adamw, 15:20:58)
  * ACTION: tflink to work on Bodhi 2.0 related tooling changes  (adamw,
    15:21:11)
  * For Rawhide, we will aim to have depcheck run on every buildroot
    generation task instead of daily on the repo composes, so we can see
    when things break faster and more precisely identify the culprits
    (adamw, 15:33:49)
  * we could do various work around improving compose test integration
    already, but it'd all be hacky and need to be replaced with the new
    pungi, so we're inclined to wait on that  (adamw, 15:41:19)
  * ACTION: adamw to find slide deck from Flock 'exploratory testing'
    talk and post it to the list  (adamw, 15:50:19)

* l10n and NetworkManager test days  (adamw, 15:53:58)
  * l10n Test Day is tomorrow 2015-08-18:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2015-08-18_L10N  (adamw,
    15:54:36)
  * NetworkManager Test Day is Thursday 2015-08-20:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2015-08-20_NetworkManager
    (adamw, 15:54:48)
  * l10n test day is set up to use the testdays webapp, which is living
    on an old cloud that will be going away soon (should have gone away
    already)  (adamw, 15:58:29)
  * ACTION: adamw to store the empty results wikicode for the l10n test
    day so we can fall back on manual result entry if necessary  (adamw,
    15:58:48)

* Open floor  (adamw, 16:09:18)

Meeting ended at 16:18:52 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* tflink to work on Bodhi 2.0 related tooling changes
* adamw to find slide deck from Flock 'exploratory testing' talk and
  post it to the list
* adamw to store the empty results wikicode for the l10n test day so we
  can fall back on manual result entry if necessary

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* adamw
  * adamw to find slide deck from Flock 'exploratory testing' talk and
    post it to the list
  * adamw to store the empty results wikicode for the l10n test day so
    we can fall back on manual result entry if necessary
* tflink
  * tflink to work on Bodhi 2.0 related tooling changes
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* adamw (145)
* tflink (66)
* kparal (29)
* Corey84 (9)
* apeter (8)
* zodbot (4)
* satellit (3)
* lmacken (2)
* randomuser` (1)
* pschindl (1)

Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

	https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-08-17/fedora-qa.2015-08-17-15.03.html

--
You received this message due to your preference settings at
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications/fmnmeetingminutes.id.fedoraproject.org/email/29368