Fedora Docs Project Meeting Minutes 26 Jan 2015

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Mon Jan 26 14:56:34 UTC 2015

====================================================================================================
#fedora-meeting: Docs Project Meeting - Agenda: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_meetings
====================================================================================================

Meeting started by randomuser at 14:00:29 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-01-26/fedora_docs.2015-01-26-14.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (randomuser, 14:00:30)

* Follow up on last week's action items  (randomuser, 14:06:23)

* New Writers  (randomuser, 14:07:10)
  * New Contributors, keep in touch!  The group, or a mentor,
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_mentors , are always
    available for questions  (randomuser, 14:10:24)

* Publican/Publishing  (randomuser, 14:10:37)
  * randomuser has no news on this subject  (randomuser, 14:10:51)

* Release Note Beats  (randomuser, 14:11:52)

* fedora.next  (randomuser, 14:13:17)

* Guide Status  (randomuser, 14:21:21)
  * kudos to bcotton for his installation guide contribution
    (randomuser, 14:22:30)
  * ACTION: pbokoc to add the privileges section to the sysadmin guide
    like he promised Capesteve a week ago  (pbokoc, 14:22:57)
  * ACTION: jsmith to ask Cloud SIG how we can enable them  (randomuser,
    14:31:43)
  * randomuser plans to publish mostly non-procedural multiboot guide
    (randomuser, 14:33:35)

* Outstanding BZ Tickets  (randomuser, 14:36:53)
  * LINK: http://tinyurl.com/lbrq84   (randomuser, 14:37:00)
  * If you're looking for something to do, the bug list is a good place
    to start  (randomuser, 14:37:27)

* Open Floor discussion  (randomuser, 14:43:51)
  * LINK:
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/8UTIwhI-0xIUEznGzxMpLIguCb05pKHsCf9E42KUjbM
    (pbokoc, 14:49:04)

Meeting ended at 14:55:17 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* pbokoc to add the privileges section to the sysadmin guide like he
  promised Capesteve a week ago
* jsmith to ask Cloud SIG how we can enable them

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* Capesteve
  * pbokoc to add the privileges section to the sysadmin guide like he
    promised Capesteve a week ago
* jsmith
  * jsmith to ask Cloud SIG how we can enable them
* pbokoc
  * pbokoc to add the privileges section to the sysadmin guide like he
    promised Capesteve a week ago
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)