maxamillion's meeting titled "Fedora Project Planning Tools Discussion" ended in #fedora-meeting

notifications at fedoraproject.org notifications at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 13 14:55:48 UTC 2015

#fedora-meeting: Fedora Project Planning Tools Discussion

Meeting started by maxamillion at 14:00:17 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-05-13/infra-releng-crossteam.2015-05-13-14.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (maxamillion, 14:02:10)
  *
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings/ProjectPlanProposal
    (maxamillion, 14:05:41)
  * IDEA: Use Taigo as the PoC project planning tool  (maxamillion,
    14:25:33)
  * AGREED: Let's run a test instance of Taiga in the cloud first,
    before packaging  (stickster, 14:30:39)
  * ACTION: maxamillion to write up plans, requirements, and tasks
    needed to implement Taigo in Fedora OpenStack Cloud (whatever we're
    calling it)  (maxamillion, 14:34:30)
  * ACTION: once the plans are written up on the wiki, send out an email
    to the rel-eng list with an update and continue the discussion there
    (maxamillion, 14:35:05)
  * ACTION: the scope of the Taiga work will need to include fas,
    fedmsg, and trac integration  (maxamillion, 14:37:58)
  * LINK: http://taigaio.github.io/taiga-doc/dist/api.html
    (maxamillion, 14:38:20)
  * Taiga integration with Fedora Badges will also be needed
    (potentially an opportunity for new types of badges here)
    (stickster, 14:39:44)

* Open Floor comments, concerns, or $other related to the Project
  Planning Tools Discussion  (maxamillion, 14:48:37)

Meeting ended at 14:53:26 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* maxamillion to write up plans, requirements, and tasks needed to
  implement Taigo in Fedora OpenStack Cloud (whatever we're calling it)
* once the plans are written up on the wiki, send out an email to the
  rel-eng list with an update and continue the discussion there
* the scope of the Taiga work will need to include fas, fedmsg, and trac
  integration

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* maxamillion
  * maxamillion to write up plans, requirements, and tasks needed to
    implement Taigo in Fedora OpenStack Cloud (whatever we're calling
    it)
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * once the plans are written up on the wiki, send out an email to the
    rel-eng list with an update and continue the discussion there
  * the scope of the Taiga work will need to include fas, fedmsg, and
    trac integration

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* maxamillion (108)
* stickster (68)
* mattdm (32)
* threebean (27)
* nirik (20)
* pingou (16)
* dgilmore (12)
* lmacken (9)
* misc (8)
* zodbot (8)
* bochecha (6)
* jwb (4)
* jkurik (3)
* randomuser (2)
* abompard (1)
* ttomecek (1)

Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

	https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-05-13/infra-releng-crossteam.2015-05-13-14.00.html

--
You received this message due to your preference settings at
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications/fmnmeetingminutes.id.fedoraproject.org/email/29368