tflink's meeting titled "fedora-qadevel" ended in #fedora-meeting-1

notifications at fedoraproject.org notifications at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 5 14:19:47 UTC 2015

=================================
#fedora-meeting-1: fedora-qadevel
=================================

Meeting started by tflink at 14:00:28 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2015-10-05/fedora-qadevel.2015-10-05-14.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call  (tflink, 14:00:28)

* Announcements and Information  (tflink, 14:03:25)
  * Fedora 23 Final Freeze starts 2015-10-13  (tflink, 14:03:34)
  * taskotron-dev rebuilt with F22, stg to be rebuilt this week - tflink
    (tflink, 14:03:34)
  * disposable-develop branch fixes/polishing - mkrizek  (tflink,
    14:03:34)
  * Boston openQA got updated to latest testing version (by mistake) -
    adamwill  (tflink, 14:03:34)
  * we are planning to open our openQA instance to public, if possible -
    adamwill, jsedlak  (tflink, 14:03:34)
  * reviews, helping to implement HTTP 5xx retry code in Bodhi - kparal
    (tflink, 14:03:35)

* Tasking  (tflink, 14:04:58)

* Open Floor  (tflink, 14:11:11)

Meeting ended at 14:17:13 UTC.

Action Items
------------

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* tflink (39)
* kparal (13)
* mkrizek (5)
* lbrabec (5)
* garretraziel (4)
* zodbot (4)

Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

	https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2015-10-05/fedora-qadevel.2015-10-05-14.00.html

--
You received this message due to your preference settings at
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications/fmnmeetingminutes.id.fedoraproject.org/email/29368