[Fedora-mentors-list] I need help from someone

Marc Wiriadisastra marc.w at smlintl.com.au
Wed Apr 5 08:11:30 UTC 2006

Hi this is offtopic however can you double check your email address for
me since you were denied access to this email.  I approved it however if
you can fix it that would be great.

Back on topic.

What specifically are you interested in the rpm development.  Is it
creating packages?  Is it coding?  Also regarding network security there
are a list of orphaned(typo?) packages.

I'm assuming it is about rpm development in the sense of creating packages.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors

Or you can help out on the legacy project which I believe need help as well.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy

Also if those don't interest you there is a help wanted page.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HelpWanted

This will help you pick a specific area which doesn't need you to be
able to create packages at all.

There are lots of areas that people can contribute in and its up to you
to pick one. :)

Also welcome to the mailing list.

Regards

Marc