[Fedora-mentors-list] Google's Summer of Code (Seeking mentors)

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Fri Apr 21 01:52:15 UTC 2006

Have you been waiting for your chance to make a difference as part of the
Fedora Mentors program?  Now you'll have a real opportunity to shine.

The Fedora Project will be participating in the Google Summer of Code again
this year.  If you would like to mentor a student as part of this program,
please sign up with Google as a mentor for the Fedora Project:

Once you have signed up, you'll be able to sign in to interact with student

You may also be invited to join the Summer Administrators 2006 Google
Group.  This group will be the central contact point for mentors from all

Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com