[Fedora-mentors-list] Re-introduction, re-launch, comments?

satyadhyan chickerur chickerursr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 07:52:20 UTC 2006

dear all,

       i also feel the same ,  that mentors are ready but
not the mentees , i feel why dont we all join together and work out
some thing in the mean time.
       I am ready for the proposal of one hour IRc .....

  Also as rahul told we can have a written proposals of sought to have a
committee and try to find out to expand the fedora core .

cheers ,
SRC