[Fedora-mentors-list] Fwd: Bug Found In fedora 3

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Tue Jan 2 14:23:46 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 16:25 +0530, jitesh dundas wrote:

> [...]

I'm personally unsure as to whether Fedora currently supports Fedora
Core 3.

However all bugs should be posted
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/index.cgi

This is so the packagers can fix the bug.

> It gave AN ERROR CALLED "BUG FOUND AT a:685 ........."
>
> god knows what it is ?
>
> I NEED HELP IN LINUX PROGRAMMING TOOOO.....

Can you give us an idea of what programming you are capable of doing so
that we can point you in the right direction.  Is it Java, C, C++, PHP,
Python......

All of those languages bar possibly Java at the moment are used
extensively in Linux.  There are numerous projects that are looking for
contributions.

Can you also provide some form of interest you might have in
programming.  Working on something you enjoy is a lot better than
working on something that you don't.  If you provide what area or field
interests you someone might be able to provide more advise regarding
what projects might require assistance.

If you are trying to learn how to program in linux itself and you have
no experience in programming.  Pick a language that interests you again
then I might be able to point you in the direction of some very helpful
tutorials.

> plz help....
>
> I need My SQL version3.0 for my computer. Not there on
> www.mysql.com...

What version of Fedora are you currently using.
The current version in Fedora Core 6 is
mysql-server.i386                        5.0.27-1.fc6
updates

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Marc Wiriadisastra