[Fedora-mentors-list] Introduce my self

Armel Kermorvant armel.kermorvant at orange.fr
Sat May 24 12:17:41 UTC 2008

Good Morning Mentors Team,

I introduce my self, my name is Armel Kermorvant, I'm in France and I
have 39 years old. I'm married and I have 3 kids (3 boys).

I'm a french Amabassador and Vice President of Fedora-fr.

I start my linux life with Red Hat 4.2 (Baltimor) in 1996 and I use a
lot of others versions of Red Hat distribution.

I work in international computers manufacturer and I'm in charge of the
linux development team, hardware compatibility, drivers development,
customers support, ...
About the customers support, I discuss with lot of large accounts to
help them for the Linux strategy and for de deploiement.

I like to join the mentors team for lot of reasons :
- Help the FedoraProject
- Hardware compatibility expertise
- Relation ship with the Fedora users in France
- ...

I you need more informations to my professional cursus, please goto
here :
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/165/491

I hope after this short description, I hope that you will accept me in
the as mentors team.

Thanks a lot and have a nice week

Armel