man directory change (and other macro rewrites)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Nov 11 10:37:24 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:13:35AM +0100, Farkas Levente wrote:
> i'm attached a rewrite mingw32-macros.mingw32 which works and now
> libxml2 build.

Please post patches:
http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/how-to-supply-code-to-open-source-projects/#patches
It's impossible to review a lump of code.

> i also added MINGW_CFLAGS and MINGW_CXXFLAGS to be able to overwrite
> default flags.

Yes, good idea.

> what's the current policy for packages accepted for fedora? should i
> open a new bugzilla entry, add to the original review request or post it
> here?

Post a patch on this mailing list.

Get it reviewed and ACKed by at least me & Daniel.

When you get all ACKs you need, make the change to the Fedora CVS
package yourself (you have access now).

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 68 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)