Heads up: Rebuild

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 15:41:38 UTC 2008

I'm going to rebuild everything overnight with -mms-bitfields and the
new mingw32-filesystem package (>= 36).  I'm also going to rebuild
everything against Fedora 10, whereas previously I was building
against Fedora 9.

The practical upshot is that at some point tomorrow, if all goes
well, the repository will move from:

http://www.annexia.org/tmp/mingw/fedora-9/

to:

http://www.annexia.org/tmp/mingw/fedora-10/

Of course, since this is only a temporary repository until we get
packages into Fedora proper, you weren't relying on this repository
for anything important ..... right?

Which reminds me, we need people to review packages:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=mingw32

The most urgent ones are mingw32-gcc, mingw32-w32api and
mingw32-runtime.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v