package request: mingw32-libgsf

Eric Smith eric at brouhaha.com
Fri Nov 21 23:52:10 UTC 2008

My application uses libgsf to read ZIP files, and in the past I've built
it against a Windows binary package provided on gnome.org.  It would be
nice to have a mingw32-libgsf RPM, now that all the other libraries I
use are available in other mingw32- RPMs.

I've started trying to construct a suitable spec file and build it
myself, starting from the Fedora development libgsf SRPM, but it has
quickly become apparent that I don't really know what I'm doing.  I'll
continue to flail away at it, but if anyone who actually has experience
with packaging libraries for mingw32 were to beat me to the punch, I
wouldn't be the least bit offended.  :-)

In fact, I'm willing to offer a $100 bounty for a working RPM (with
SRPM).  It's not a lot, but it would buy a few pizzas and beers.  :-)

Thanks!
Eric