macro patch

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Thu Nov 27 10:40:52 UTC 2008

ok what's the current state of this merge?
since i found another place:
http://www.gnome.org/~bratsche/win32/
and another script:
http://www.gnome.org/~bratsche/win32/mingw-configure
which has even more env settings (and probably needed). so i like to add
them also to the macros.
should i wait for your merge or send a new patch?