Several patches for static library subpackages

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Apr 15 06:46:12 UTC 2009

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> Note to other readers: The Fedora wiki is currently frozen for the
> beta F-11 release.  You won't be able to see the above page unless you
> log in to the wiki.

Uh, no, only the release notes are frozen, and any edits to those will also
show up in the wiki, they'll just not automatically be included in the XML
(nor in the HTML which is processed from the XML).

What you're seeing is just cache effects. Anonymous visitors are shown
cached pages which aren't always updated instantly.

I think I got the cache to refresh by playing around with the history, try
it now.

        Kevin Kofler