Minimal, mostly working Qt package

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Feb 2 15:30:33 UTC 2009

I've added a Qt package (mingw32-qt-win).  The sources are in the
Mercurial repo:

http://hg.et.redhat.com/cgi-bin/hg-misc.cgi/fedora-mingw--devel/file/tip/qt-win

and I'm building it for the temporary repository now, so it will
appear there later today.

This only includes a subset of Qt - basically just QtCore, QtNetwork,
QtXml and QtGui.  Building the rest isn't difficult, but I want to
leave this to someone who cares about Qt more, to take over and extend
this package.

I built an example application
(http://doc.trolltech.com/4.0/mainwindows-application.html) and that
works except that for some reason it couldn't find the resource icons.
Screenshot of the running application is attached.

This package is GPL and so not suitable for building commercial
software.  This should be resolved when Qt 4.5 is released later this
year.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top