Statement of Support (and some child-like giddiness)

Ryan McDougall sempuki1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:56:49 UTC 2009

I just happened to stumble across this while wondering when Fedora 11
might be out, and let me say you have set my poor heart a-flutter!

Extremely timely for me, as I am trying to build Telepathy framework
for windows. Its all portable C, but woven hard into autotools and
other assumptions, its a bit tedious to have to boot into windows then
massage it into Cmake. This would literally be a massive time saver.
You have my support and love.

What can I do to help out?

Cheers,