CMake/MinGW32 toolchain file

Adam Goode adam at spicenitz.org
Wed Jun 3 13:29:44 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am working to package openjpeg which uses CMake. With CMake, cross
compilers are supported with specific "toolchain" files.

I have constructed such a file for Fedora MinGW, based on this:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CmakeMingw

It would be helpful to include this file with mingw32-filesystem.
Probably it should be referenced in the macros.mingw32 file as well,
perhaps merging an altered version of macros.cmake. The command line
argument is "-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/.../Toolchain-mingw32.cmake".

Thanks,

Adam