Fedora 12: What projects for F12?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Mar 13 13:41:16 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 02:25:35PM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> > (2)? Use mingw-w64 project to build 32 bit w32api/runtime, since
> > mingw-w64 seems to be more active.
>
> They're still missing some stuff though, e.g. the DDK headers.

Does anything support DDK (eg. current MinGW 32 bit)?

I don't really know much about this, but I do know that many people
have asked if we can compile device drivers.  This would be very
useful for virt, for example (to compile virtio drivers for Windows).

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/