gtk dll name issue

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Fri Mar 20 01:04:01 UTC 2009

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> What are the exact DLL names the installer you used installed?

Sorry, I thought the link to the Windows installers was on gtk.org and
it is not. I found the right link[1] to the installer I am using. This
is the same installer that Pidgin uses for its Windows installer.

When I built my project using true MinGW under windows, I used the
"bundle" zip[2] found on gtk.org[3] to compile and it ran fine with the
GTK Redistributable package.

It's not every DLL as far as I can tell. I haven't done a full list of
DLLs with different names yet.

[1] http://gtk-win.sourceforge.net/home/index.php/Downloads
[2]
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtk+/2.14/gtk+-bundle_2.14.7-20090119_win32.zip