libmp4v2: int types + network headers

Zoltan Seress gatesofdarkness at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:29:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

Building libmp4v2 I found that some sources would like to use non-standard
types like u_int32_t, u_int64_t and u_int8_t, but there are no typedef-s
anywhere. If I replace them in the mp4 headers with uint32_t ... it seems to
be good. ( uint32_t and the others are defined in
/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/include/stdint.h. ). But I guess this is
not the right solution, becouse other packages maybe involved in this issue.
Or which basic mingw32 package should be edited to have these new typedefs?

Another question:
There are some includes, for example /arpa/inet.h, which are not in mingw.
Is there a specific header which should be used instead?

--
Zoltan Seress