how to patch native pacakge

Erik van Pienbroek erik at vanpienbroek.nl
Fri May 15 15:20:50 UTC 2009

Op vrijdag 15-05-2009 om 16:53 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Kevin
Kofler:
> Please see the existing discussion on this issue, somebody already wanted to
> patch mingw32-libjpeg that way, but libjpeg upstream said it's wrong,
> changing those typedefs breaks ABI compatibility.

With the current state, the ABI is undefined anyway for Win32 targets,
so the question is what the libjpeg people actually think that the
datatype should be. When we've got an answer to that question we can
decide how to fix the issue.

Regards,

Erik van Pienbroek