error trying to exec 'cc1': execvp: No such file or directory

Erik van Pienbroek erik at vanpienbroek.nl
Wed Oct 14 08:08:51 UTC 2009

Op woensdag 14-10-2009 om 08:42 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Richard
W.M. Jones:
> Is there some problem with the gcc package in Rawhide at the moment?
> I get:
>
> $ i686-pc-mingw32-gcc prog.c -o prog
> i686-pc-mingw32-gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1': execvp: No such file or directory
>
> mingw32-gcc-4.4.1-3.fc12.x86_64
>
> Rich.

Hi Richard,

As far as I know the latest mingw32-gcc in rawhide should work just
fine. Various packages have been built in the last few days with this
version of gcc so I guess this is a local problem.

Could you please send the verbose output of gcc (the -v parameter) ?

Regards,

Erik van Pienbroek