Rewriting the Qt .spec file

Erik van Pienbroek erik at vanpienbroek.nl
Sun Oct 10 10:46:35 UTC 2010

Hi Tom,

> > libraries as they're all bundled inside the Qt DLL's. So the question is
> > whether we should confirm to the way upstream wants it or the way Fedora
> > wants it. Comments are welcome.
>
> I would prefer the fedora way if it's doable without excessive packager
> workload...

The path which we choose doesn't matter for the workload. If we choose
to use the bundled libraries then some configure-flags can be dropped.
If we choose to use the seperate libraries then we just have to add some
BuildRequires and some configure-flags, but these are changes which just
have to be done once.

Regards,

Erik