winpcap?

Erik van Pienbroek erik at vanpienbroek.nl
Wed Jan 26 00:01:44 UTC 2011

Michael Cronenworth schreef op di 25-01-2011 om 17:49 [-0600]:
> On 01/25/2011 05:42 PM, Erik van Pienbroek wrote:
> > Oh yeah, another thing: The Fedora 15 feature freeze is already less
> > than two weeks away. Unfortunately this gives us too little time to get
> > the most important pieces (the 5 base toolchain packages) in place. I
> > think we can better aim this feature for Fedora 16 as rawhide will be
> > branched in two weeks already. That is, unless people here are willing
> > to help out with package reviews these coming two weeks to get
> > everything ready for Fedora 15 before the feature freeze.
>
> Hm... I'd hate for this to miss F15. Even though I'm not an official
> sponsor, post a list of the Bugzilla #s of the reviews you need
> attention and I'll do a psuedo-review. Maybe that will get the attention
> of a sponsor and they will breeze through it.

Thanks for your offer. At the moment there are no opened review requests
yet as I want to get everything built against gcc 4.6 first before
creating review requests. I expect to get this finished by Saturday.

For now you can already pre-review the specs/sources which can be found
at http://svn.openftd.org/viewvc/Fedora%20Cross%20Compiler%20Framework/

BTW, you don't have to be a sponsor to approve these packages. As long
as you are sponsored by somebody else you can review and approve
packages. I think it's sufficient for us to have everything reviewed
using the regular package review process and have a Fedora Feature
approved by FESCO (which I still have to create).

Regards,

Erik van Pienbroek