Announcing the Cross Compiler Framework (Win32+Win64)

Erik van Pienbroek erik at vanpienbroek.nl
Mon Jan 31 18:57:57 UTC 2011

Archambault Fabien schreef op ma 31-01-2011 om 09:39 [+0100]:
> I have to say that I tried to update this morning but it does not work.
> Here are the errors (clean all in order to test if it was not a mirror
> issue):
> <snip>
> --> Processing Dependency: mingw32-%{cross_pkg_name_name} =
> 4.6.0-0.3.20110122.fc14 for package:
> mingw32-gcc-gfortran-4.6.0-0.3.20110122.fc14.x86_64

This appeared to be a typo in the mingw32-gfortran package. New packages
are rebuilding now and will appear in about two hours

> I have also a question is there gfortran for darwinx available?

As far as I know there is no gfortran support in the Mac OS X SDK. I've
seen some messages about users installing gcc manually in order to get
gfortran support, but I have to look into the possibilities before I can
add a darwinx-gfortran package

Regards,

Erik van Pienbroek