OCaml packages for mingw

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 17:26:09 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 10:32:50PM +0200, Jérôme Benoit wrote:
> Do you have a bugtracking link or a thread link of the discussion ?

No, it was in person, in Grenoble IIRC :-)

> If it's the only patch
> http://git.annexia.org/?p=fedora-mingw.git;a=blob;f=ocaml/mingw32-ocaml-3.11.0%2Bbeta1-combined-Makefile.patch;h=2a2827ac285fb635b70603307b88c9dbfdd1c201;hb=HEAD
> that make Xavier scream, I can polish it to conditionally add objects to
> the variable depending on a boolean (POSIX or not POSIX).

Basically that's what we're looking at.

You might want to ask the Debian folk if they've got any further.
Last I looked they had also added OCaml cross-compiler packages, but I
don't think they got anything upstream either.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/