nspr: fix for mock build

Kalev Lember kalev at smartlink.ee
Sat May 7 16:27:03 UTC 2011

On 02/01/2010 10:22 PM, Amorilia wrote:
> Here's a fix for the build problem for nspr in mock:
[snip]
> I don't plan to work on this anymore for the time being, so I'm simply
> throwing these patches here in case someone else would be interested.
> For quick reference, full spec file and patches:
>
> http://github.com/amorilia/fedora-mingw/tree/master/nspr/

Nice work, Amorilia.

Would you be interested in getting it into the official Fedora repos? I
don't really have much faith in it improving outside of the tree; it
will most likely just bitrot and won't build again in a few months.

I'd volunteer to review the package and help you get it through the
review queue if you want to submit it.

Thanks,
Kalev