Goocanvas for Mingw32

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:47:01 UTC 2011

On 09/04/2011 06:23 AM, Just Fill Bugs wrote:
>> ----- Forwarded message from Egil Kvaleberg<egil at kvaleberg.com>  -----
>> Goocanvas may be of interest to others, so if you think it is suitable
>> then please use the attached spec-file or tell me how to get involved.
>> The spec-file for Fedora 11 is attached.
>
> Any follow up actions on this? Goocanvas package?

As far as I know, no one has worked on the package ever since.

goocanvas would certainly be a valuable addition to the mingw32 packages
already available. Would you be interested in submitting it as an
official package and becoming it's maintainer? It's actually not that
hard I could guide you through the process, if you are interested.

--
Hope this helps,
Kalev