Sorry for the spam

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 21:48:46 UTC 2012

On 03/06/2012 10:23 PM, Nerijus Baliunas wrote:
> Do we really need all the commits from the last decade to go now to the list?

Sorry for the spam, this was uncalled-for. We'll try to avoid spamming
the mailing list with the next round of imports tomorrow.

In case someone is interested what's going on -- we're renaming source
packages from mingw32-* to mingw-*, and carrying over all git history
from the old packages. This is all in preparation for the 64 bit Windows
support.

Sorry again.

--
Kalev and Erik