Fw: [Freeglut-developer] Mingw cross-compilation

Sylvain beuc at beuc.net
Tue Mar 27 17:09:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 01:27:54PM +0200, Volker Grabsch wrote:
> Sylvain schrieb:
> > On Mon, Feb 06, 2012 at 09:46:19PM +0100, Mark Brand wrote:
> > >
> > > We do apply a patch to add pkg-config support:
> > >
> > > http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/file/9f3e2e08c437/src/freeglut-1-fixes.patch
> [...]
> > The pkg-config support sounds nice, are you willing to push it
> > upstream?
>
> FYI: I just filed a proposal in their issue tracker:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3511842&group_id=1032&atid=101032

I implemented pkg-config support a couple weeks ago:
http://freeglut.svn.sf.net/viewvc/freeglut/trunk/freeglut/freeglut/freeglut.pc.in?revision=1159&view=markup
http://freeglut.svn.sf.net/viewvc/freeglut/trunk/freeglut/freeglut/CMakeLists.txt?revision=1214&view=markup

The build system is based on CMake now.  If you want to implement your
-DFREEGLUT_STATIC idea in CMake, I can include it in the repository.

But maybe we should go and complain to the pkg-config guys that a
Cflags.private field would be welcome in .pc files?  :)

--
Sylvain