Unknown parameter: --host=i686-w64-mingw32

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 18:07:38 UTC 2013

Erik is correct. mplayer does not use autotools but instead has a
hand-crafted Configure script. It may or may not support cross-compiling.
If not, you'll need to figure out how mplayer is normally built for Windows
(I know it is available on the Win32 platform) and either leverage that
process or duplicate it somehow.

--Greg