About the default march and optimizations

Fai Wong lazyfai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:50:29 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am still rebuilding the bits using loongson2f optimization, and
gnome will appear quite soon, I will do some brief test on it, if it
is ok, I can share the building environment like:
1. root tarball with yum
2. source rpms that changed
3. building instructions
so that every should be able to do the building first.

Changing the architecture should be as simple as changing one to two
lines in redhat-rpm-config package only, will do it after sharing
information. Hope I can have a basic environment of F12 this weekend.

Cheers,
Fai