Test build available of Fedora 12 for MIPS

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 8 20:49:47 UTC 2010

Hello MIPS enthusiasts,

We now have a test build available of Fedora 12 [1] which should be
able to run on Qemu or MIPS-based hardware, like the Fuloong. While we
are in the process of fixing some remaining build and technical issues
and submitting the patches, you are invited to help us test this
release. The Fuloong [2] is currently the platform we build and test
on ourselves. Be warned, expect to do some DIY especially since no
documentation is available yet… and your mileage may vary.

The team consists of Gerard Braad (project-lead, gbraad), FaiWong
(technical lead, lazyfai) and XinZhen (co-lead, lonestar). If you want
to contribute or donate hardware, please get in touch with us. More
information can be found on the Fedora-MIPS wiki page [3], our blog
page [4] or just drop by in our IRC channel #fedora-mips on freenode
[5].

hope to hear from you,

Gerard - 吉拉德

Fedora Ambassador